Ball of Foot Pain
Ball of foot or metatarsalgia is pain in the area of the foot immediately below the toes and above the arch. Metatarsals are the bones in toes and pressure to the end of the metatarsals may result in inflammation and pain in the ball of foot.
CAUSES FOR BALL OF FOOT PAIN
Common causes include anatomy or natural body structure, external factors such as ill-fitting shoes or medical conditions like arthritis.
Below are some symptoms of ball of foot pain :
- Ache or sharp pain which often become worse while doing exercises such as walking or running. The pain may travel up the shin in the lower leg if one persists with the exercises.
- Pebble in the underfoot feeling
Treatment For Ball of Foot Pain
Suggested treatment for ball of foot pain includes taking anti-inflammatory medication, making changes to your sports activities, wearing better-fitting shoes with proper cushioning and metatarsal inserts.
Scientific studies have demonstrated that Emu oil possesses powerful anti-inflammatory and excellent skin penetrating properties. Emu oil can be applied topically or taken orally and Emu oil capsules aid in reducing inflammation and pain associated with arthritis, muscle and joint conditions. Real Life Testimonials by users endorses EMUDERM™ Emu Oil.
EMUDERM™ Emu Oil maximises the therapeutic properties of emu oil, it is
- Made in Australia
- 100% Pure & Natural
- Rich in Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9
- Vitamins A,D,E & F
- Reduces Inflammation
- Certified Therapeutic Grade by The Therapeutic Grade Administration of Australia
- Contains more Bio Active ingredients
- Contains No Preservatives, No Additives & No Petrochemicals
EMUDERM™ EMU OIL HELPS
- Reduce Inflammation
- Relieve Pain
- Has Transdermal Property- Easily Penetrates the Skin
- Is Hypoallergenic – Suitable for All Skin Types