ARTHRITIC KNEE TREATMENTS
With the help of modern technology there are increasingly new treatments to help arthritic knee pain.
Here are some of the suggested treatments that will help people ease the pain caused by arthritic knees.
- Ice method – Applying an amount of ice to the knee 20-30 minutes every day. The main purpose is decrease the inflammation.
- Physical Therapy – This should be done by professional physical therapists which involves promoting exercises that helps in pain relief.
- Taking medication to avoid inflammation – This may include taking oral steroids which lessen knee swelling or taking natural health supplements such as Emu Oil Capsules.
- Surgery – This treatment method should only be considered in advance stages of arthritic knee pain as the invasive treatments that require surgery can be costly. Eg. Chondroplasty and Meniscus Transplant.
As treatments of arthritic knees can be expensive and complicated, it is hoped that awareness will help people to care more for their knees.
The topical application of Emu Oil and consumption of Emu Oil Capsules is a scientifically proven remedy for arthritis treatment. Emu Oil, derived from the flightless native bird of Australia, has been used by the Aborigines as part of their medicinal traditions for centuries to cure many ailments. They used it for the relief of pain, muscle strains, sprains as well as wounds and injuries. With modern refining methods, modern scientists have been able to preserve the active ingredients in emu oil to deliver the powerful anti-inflammatory properties for arthritis, swelling and osteoarthritis.
EMUDERM™ Emu Oil maximises therapeutic properties of emu oil, it is
- Made in Australia
- 100% Pure & Natural
- Rich in Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9
- Vitamins A, D, E & F
- 100% Pure and Natural
- Bio-Active – contains maximum bioactivity
- Certified Therapeutic Grade by The Therapeutic Grade Administration of Australia
- Contains No Preservatives, No Additives, No Petrochemicals
EMUDERM™ Pure Emu Oil help arthritic knees because it
- Reduces Inflammation
- Relieves Pain
- Has Transdermal Property- Easily Penetrates the Skin
- Is Hypoallergenic – Suitable for All Skin Types